Smoke intake kit 230V
FM75 EVO: all the innovation by minipack®-torre in a wrapping machine
Minipack®-Torre has never renounced the pioneering spirit that has always accompanied it. It was precisely the invention of the first chamber machine, in fact, to decree the birth of the company over 40 years ago, with the first patent in 1976. But ideas cannot be stopped. Today, Minipack®-torre launches a new series that is the result of years of research and development and summarises all the qualities of its compact packaging machines: reliable, easy to use, durable.
- High-performance steel resistors: shrinking time cut by 50% and heating time cut by 60%
- Soft Shrink fan speed adjustment: perfect heat-shrinking also on very light or flexible products. Sealed areas do not open. Extremely quiet. Exclusive patent
- Comfort Zone Fan Stop: the fan stop is a “green” solution that allows to save 20% more energy and provides greater operator comfort during packaging, since the fan stops when the chamber opens
- New latest-generation board: quality components. 4-digit display
- Waste rewinder: productivity up by 20%
- Sealing bar cooling: increased productivity and improved sealing.
|Electrical power supply||200V 1Ph 230V 1Ph|
|Maximum power installed||3,35 kW (200V)3,45 kW (230V)|
|Maximum current||14,5 A (200V) 15 A (230V)|
|Available dimensions of the sealing bars||420x280 mm|
|MAX product size||400x250x160 mm|
|MAX Reel Dimensions (Ø x length)||Ø250x500 mm|
|Work Surface Height||925 mm|
|Machine dimensions (open hood)||1160x700x1220 mm|
|Machine dimensions (closed hood)||1160x700x1120 mm|
|Weight (Net/Gross)||112/136 kg|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.
Before Minipack-torre shrink-wrapping machines, shrink-wrapping was exclusively performed with big machines and complex systems in large companies.The new packaging machine line was born in 1970, thus allowing the small or medium companies to employ shrink-wrapping