FM76A EVO: chamber packaging machine with innovative electronic components
In the area of the new evo models, the minipack-torre leading products, in other words the FM76A and the REPLAY 55C, have evolved thanks to a new programming interface with a factory-fitted PLC. These models join the tried and tested technical performance of a well-established range with latest-generation, highly reliable electronics designed by Schneider Electric.
- High-performance steel resistors: shrinking time cut by 50% and heating time cut by 60%.
- Comfort Zone Fan Stop: the fan stop is a “green” solution that allows to save 20% more energy and provides greater operator comfort during packaging, since the fan stops when the chamber opens.
- New latest-generation board: quality components. 4-digit display.
- Waste rewinder: productivity up by 20%.
- Sealing bar cooling: increased productivity and improved sealing.
- Automated chamber: higher productivity.
- Automated plate: higher productivity.
- The graphical touch-screen control panel has an intuitive menu in 8 languages with 10 easy-to-manage storable programs to meet all programming needs.
- The LCD 3.4” display offers visibility and comprehensive information.
- The USB communication port permits immediate software updating in the event of maintenance operations.
- Possibility of “automatic” working cycle (processing cycles in sequence and programmable interval) or “manual” (individual working cycle).
- The control logic is managed by a Schneider Electric PLC, with capillary service and components that can be procured practically everywhere.
- The PLC can be accessed through a hatch on the front for easier maintenance.
- Stainless steel packaging plate
- Blowing unit
- High hood 300 mm
- Film opening sheet metal
- 2nd tabletop reel support
- Roller conveyor lg. 1 m
- Blade internal front protection
|Electrical power supply||V||200 3Ph 230 3Ph400 3Ph 230 1Ph|
|Maximum power installed||kW||3,65 (200V) 3,8 (230/400V) 3,4 (230 1Ph)|
|Available dimensions of the sealing bars||mm||540x390|
|MAX product size||mm||500x380x200|
|MAX Reel Dimensions (diameter)||mm||250|
|MAX Reel Strip Dimensions (width)||mm||600|
|Work surface height||mm||925|
|Machine dimensions with the lid open||mm||1930x810x1310|
|Machine dimensions with the lid closed||mm||1930x810x1165|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.
Before Minipack-torre shrink-wrapping machines, shrink-wrapping was exclusively performed with big machines and complex systems in large companies.The new packaging machine line was born in 1970, thus allowing the small or medium companies to employ shrink-wrapping