Miniflow 380: electric mini flow pack machine
The Miniflow 380 is the new completely electric “Flow-Pack” packaging machine by Minipack-Torre.
Designed to simplify as much as possible maintenance and cleaning operations for the customer.
"Mini" stands for "Minipack", but it also recalls its dimensions: in fact, it is a small flow wrapping machine, compact and versatile.
Thanks to the 3 highly performant Brushless motors and its 7” Touch-Screen panel, this mini flow wrapper will guarantee maximum versatility with format changes and therefore extreme simplicity in packaging operations.
The Miniflow 380 flow pack machine can be equipped with numerous optional features.
Great performances in a small flow wrapping machine
Our mini flow wrap machine can package strapped product, max 160 mm, and can reach 80 packages per minute. With an optimal quality/price ratio, this packaging machine is a union of quality and technology, and it guarantees a high level of reliability.
This mini flow pack machine is suitable to pack brioches, sweets, candy, chocolates, chocolate, pharmaceutical products, various small objects and much more.
- 3 Brushless Motors
- 3 Digital Drivers
Product loading unit
- Product loader L 1400 mm with AISI 304 stainless steel contact plane with emergency stop at the end.
- Lateral product guides that can be adjusted in width.
- Transport flights with related hooks fastened to the chain, made of a food grade plastic material, with quick coupling and release.
- “Crumb collector” casing under the loader, which can be opened for cleaning and inspection.
- Fixed or adjustable conveyor.
Reel holder unit
- Reel holder installed on aluminium structure with 380 mm arm equipped with millimetric adjustment for film/conveyor alignment and reel blocking.
Infeed roller unit
- Two sets of longitudinal sealing wheels, the first cold one for feeding and the second hot one for sealing.
- Static sealed edge folder.
- Possibility of having the automatic opening system for hot rollers (optional).
Transversal Sealing Unit
- Sealing bars with a useful width of 160 mm.
- Cutting blade dimensions 150 mm.
- Possibility of having a double centre bar (optional).
- 1 Plc with Touch-Screen.
- Integrated temperature regulator.
- Potentiometer for speed adjustment.
- High quality relays, circuit breakers and contactors.
|Hourly production||p/h (pph)||Up to 4800|
|MAX product weight||g||500|
|MAX product height||mm||75|
|Max length product||mm||500|
|Reel Diameter MAX Dimensions||mm||350|
|MAX Reel Strip Dimensions||mm||380|
|Machine dimensions||mm||2200x800x h.1800|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.