MINIFLOW 400 Evo
The Miniflow 400 Evo is the new “Flow-Pack” packaging machine by Minipack-Torre.
Designed to simplify maintenance and cleaning operations for the customer as much as possible.
Thanks to the 3 high-performance Brushless motors and its 7” Touch-Screen panel, it will guarantee maximum versatility with format changes and therefore extreme simplicity in packaging operations.
It can package strapped products, max 180 mm, and can reach 100 packages per minute.
With an optimal quality/price ratio, this packaging machine combines quality and technology, and it guarantees a high level of reliability.
This machine is suitable for packaging: Brioches, sweets, pharmaceutical products, sweets, chocolates, chocolate, various small objects and much more.
The Miniflow 400 packaging machine can be equipped with many optional features.
- User-friendly 7” PLC touch screen
- Easy inspection for maintenance and cleaning of roller unit
- Expandable pneumatic shaft for film support
- 3 brushless motors
- Photocell to centre printed film
- 2 pairs of infeed rollers
- Safety housing, with stoppage system in the event of opening
- EC certified safety and management modules
- Motorised product unloading belt with central guide
- Emergency button with immediate interruption of the production cycle
- Inspectable magnetic roller bars
- Sliding surface in AISI 304 stainless steel conforming with EC regulations
- “Crumb catcher” boxes on the infeed belt
- Rotating collectors with integrated brushes
- Parameter and recipe backup via USB port
- Belt handling mechanism to reduce play
- Network connection for assistance via LAN and VNC L cable
|Hourly production||p/h (pph)||Up to 6,000|
|MAX product weight||g||500|
|MAX product height||mm||70|
|MAX product length||mm||500|
|Reel Diameter MAX Dimensions||mm||350|
|MAX Reel Strip Dimensions||mm||420|
|Machine dimensions||mm||2400x800x h.1800|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.
This optional feature makes it possible to double the speed of the machine
Loading belt extension
Fixed forming device
Zig zag blade
Allows for the creation of a hangable package.
A photocell mounted as standard on both models identifies if a product is present and stops packaging if it doesn’t find one, so as not to create empty packages and to save film.