Recommended for the packing of heavy products.
Miniflow 600: electric “Flow-Pack” packaging machine
Miniflow 600 is minipack®-torre’s new, totally electronic, horizontal flow wrap machine.
A high performance, versatile, technologically advanced flow wrap machine aimed at businesses that are looking for a high-quality product to optimize their packaging processes with a high level of performance.
Designed to simplify customers’ maintenance and cleaning operations as much as possible.
Thanks to its 3 high-performance brushless motors and its 7” touch screen panel, the horizontal flow wrapper guarantees maximum versatility in changing format, therefore packaging operations become extremely simple. It can package a range of products to a maximum of 600 mm and at a rate of up to 120 products per minute.
With an excellent quality-price ratio, this packaging machine is a mix of quality and technology and guarantees high reliability. It is suitable for packaging innumerable food and non-food products like croissants, cakes, pharmaceuticals, toffees, chocolates, chocolate bars, various small objects and lots more besides.
- User-friendly 7” PLC touch screen
- Easy inspection for maintenance and cleaning of roller unit
- Expandable pneumatic shaft for film support
- 3 brushless motors
- Photocell to centre printed film
- Printing and product centring via touch screen
- 3 pairs of infeed rollers - last group with a folding fin function
- Infeed roller with integrated pneumatic opening
- Safety housing, with stoppage system in the event of opening
- EC certified safety and management modules
- Motorised product unloading belt with central guide
- Emergency button with immediate interruption of the production cycle
- Inspectable magnetic roller bars
- Sliding surface in AISI 304 stainless steel conforming with EC regulations
- “Crumb catcher” boxes on the infeed belt
- Rotating collectors with integrated brushes
- Parameter and recipe backup via USB port
- Belt handling mechanism to reduce play
- Network connection for assistance via LAN and VNC L cable
- No Product No Bag photocell to identify product and not create empty packages
|Hourly production p/h||p/h (pph)||0.7200|
|MAX product weight||gr||1500|
|MAX product height||mm||110|
|MAX length product||mm||650|
|Reel Diameter MAX Dimensions||mm||350|
|MAX Reel Strip Dimensions||mm||600|
|Machine dimensions||mm||3300 x 1150 x h1750|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.
Recommended for high-speed production, offering more constant unwinding.
Recommended for machines for the packing of a single product.
Allows packing speed to be doubled.
Recommended for the creation of easy-to-open packs.
For pad printing numbers and letters up to a maximum of 3 rows.
For printing information or logos onto film, customisable printing area.
Allows for the creation of a hangable package.