Side rollers to facilitate reel insertion
Bundling machine MS 70
The new series of Minipack-Torre bundling machines is characterised by the great versatility of the models combining efficiency, reliability and high performance. This all guarantees ideal working conditions in any situation the user carries out the activity.
The models of the MS range represent the extreme simplification of bundling machines. They are built with a solid single-unit structure and are equipped with a safety photocell which blocks the sealing bar whenever its encounters an obstacle in its path.
The MS bundling machines wrap both individual or multiple products in polyethylene film. The MS model is able to meet any wrapping requirement thanks to the wide range of options.
- Pneumatic pusher in line with scraper
- Hot bar – sealing bar type with film cut by cold blade
- Safety photocell that blocks the sealing bar if it encounters an obstacle in its path
- Passage opening under the sealing bar 380 mm
- Automatic upper and lower system to unwind the film reel with dragging rollers
- Heat-shrinking tunnel Length 1300 mm with air circulation system
- Adjustable speed of the conveyor belt in the tunnel
- Installed power 20 kW - Average electricity consumption is reduced by about 40% during normal operation
- Air consumption 15 nl/min
- Pneumatic components that work with non-lubricated dry air
- Switch for manual or semi-automatic operation
- Power supply: Option between 3phases 220V and 400V 3phases + N + E
- Machines compatible with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
|Air Consumption per cycle||nl||15|
|Hourly production||p/h (pph)||Up to 12 ppm|
|MAX product height||mm||380|
|MAX reel dimensions||mm||Ø 350x680|
|Worktop height||mm||Standard 850+25|
|Machine dimensions||mm||2890x1200x h.1980|
|Tunnel infeed dimensions||mm||600x h.400|
|Tunnel chamber length||mm||1300|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.
Upper and lower manual reel centring device
Reel end photocell
Machine mounted on wheels
These rollers stop the pack and prevent it from falling
Pack cooling fan
Side presser rollers, to completely close the pack