MVS52X: vacuum packaging machine with carriage designed around your specific needs
MVS X is a line of cutting-edge vacuum packaging machines, equipped with high quality technological content and innovative features. At the same time, the range maintains the utmost ease of use that has always characterized the company's products. All models of the series have been designed and created by following the advice of chefs and professionals in the food industry, thanks to which it has been possible to implement a rich series of specific features, cut out on the needs of professional use.
A brief synthesis of the most innovative functions of these chamber vacuum sealers includes:
- Membran Switch keypad with tactile controls, applied hermetically to the front in order to prevent infiltration of liquids
- Control Panel with 10 different packaging programs, customized to the needs of the food industry
- Specific alert of the need for oil change
- Reading of the vacuum degree obtained inside the chamber
- Calibration the packaging machine on variations of atmospheric pressure at different altitudes
|Electrical power supply||V||120/208|
|Phase||ph||1 (120V) / 3 (208V)|
|Dimensions of the sealing bars||mm||530 (no. 2 side bars)|
|Packaging cycle (Vacuum 99.9%)||sec.||Vacuum =22 - Air re-immission =5|
|Vacuum pump||mc/h||20 (1 Ph.) / 40 (3 Ph.)|
|Work surface height||mm||893|
|Machine dimensions with the lid open||mm||618x785x h.1277|
|Machine dimensions with the lid closed||mm||618x785x h.983|
|Machine weight (Net/Gross)||kg||130/155 (20m³) 152/177 (40m³)|
|Available chamber dimensions (Tank+lid)||mm||399x519x h.200|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.