PLEXI 30: the compact, automatic and versatile bagging machine
PLEXI 30 is a horizontal bagging machine featuring many qualities: extreme compactness, fully automatic operation, as well as a last-generation welding system, which allows the machine to pack up to 30 pieces per minute.
PLEXI 30 is perfect for packaging magazines, but its applications do not stop in this sector. In fact, it is possible to combine the machine with the 50 twin tunnel for retraction and electrostatic welding, allowing them to package any product that has dimensions up to the size A3 (420 x 300 mm) and with height up to 32 mm.
The application examples of this bag sealer machine vary from the packaging of CDs to video games, components, videotapes and editorial products of all kinds, medicinal products and objects, as well as household and food products. And more.
- Production up to 30 pcs/min (up to an A4 format)
- Easy to use.
- Variety of materials that can be used: polyethylene, polyolefin, cartene plastic, polypropylene
- Quick format changeover from the display
- Machine with an extremely compact design.
- Reduced investment for a high-performance machine
- Use of flat reels (reels with more film)
- No film waste (scrap) during production
- Lower energy consumption (1 kW - 220 V).
|Electrical power supply||V||220|
|MAX power installed||kW||1|
|Pneumatic supply||bar||4 / 6|
|Average pneumatic supply consumption||l/min||40|
|Hourly output||p/h (pph)||1800|
|MIN product size||mm||120x190 (A6 optional)|
|MAX product size||mm||420x300|
|Maximum product height||mm||20 (A3-A4) - 40 (A5-A6)|
|MAX Reel Strip dimensions (width)||mm||650|
|Machine dimensions||mm||2650x960x h.1230|
|Machine weight (Net/Gross)||kg||499/549|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.