PLEXI 60: the fully automatic and quick horizontal bagging machine
PLEXI 60 is a fully automatic horizontal bagging machine with an extremely compact design and an innovative sealing system that packs up to 60 pieces per minute.
PLEXI 60 is not just a bag sealer machine for magazines. It can be combined with our Tunnel 50 Twin for shrinking together with electrostatic sealing, which means it can provide packaging for any product up to an A3 format (420 x 300 mm) and up to 32 mm high.
CD, video tapes, video games, components, publications, home care and food products, objects and medicines are just a few examples of application.
- Production up to 60 pcs/min (up to an A4 format)
- Easy to use.
- Variety of materials that can be used: polyethylene, polyolefin, cartene plastic, polypropylene
- Quick format changeover from the display
- Machine with an extremely compact design.
- Reduced investment for a high-performance machine
- Use of flat reels (reels with more film)
- No film waste (scrap) during production
- Lower energy consumption (1 kW - 220 V).
|Electrical power supply||V||220|
|MAX power installed||kW||1|
|Pneumatic supply||bar||4 - 6|
|Average pneumatic supply consumption||l/min||40|
|Hourly output||p/h (pph)||3600|
|MIN product size||mm||120x190 (A6 optional)|
|MAX product size||mm||420x300|
|Maximum product height||mm||32 (A3-A4) - 40 (A5-A6)|
|MAX Reel Strip dimensions (width)||mm||650|
|Machine dimensions||mm||2650x960x h.1230|
|Machine weight (Net/Gross)||kg||499/549|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.