Pratika 56 CS: shrink wrap machine for CS weldings
PRATIKA 56 CS is an innovative automatic wrapping machine that imposes a new standard compared to other similar machines in the field of automatic shrink wrap machines. High technological, mechanical and electronic content and reliability are the common traits of a series of machines with specific packaging features: each of them represents a response to special needs.
PRATIKA 56 CS allows to achieve a horizontal sealing exactly in the middle of the product (CS stands for CENTER SEALING) through the movement of the whole sealing head. The model is equipped with kissing belt as standard.
- 180-degree adjustable control panel
- Ethernet port included
- Integrated troubleshooting to make it easier to analyse machine faults and find solutions
- New 5.7’ colour touch-screen panel
- New software with intuitive graphics
- Interface for new optional belts that can be adjusted from the panel.
- Belt speed controlled with an inverter
- Automatic control of general features
- 2 product detection photocells
- Visible and acoustic machine stop alarm signal
- Display in 8 languages
- Built-in and removable reel support
- Electronic port at the infeed and outfeed for interfacing with supplementary product unloading and loading belts
- Machine on adjustable wheels and feet
- Full waste winder warning electronic device
- PLC control logic
- Micro-punching device with film tension control
- Option of packaging individual or multiple packs
- Infeed and outfeed belts in accordance with the main regulations in force in the food-processing sector (FDA)
- Antistatic infeed and outfeed belts.
- High sealing speed
- High output (variable based on product, film and the operator's ability)
- Lit working area
- Motorised winder.
- Full machine cover, including infeed and outfeed belt and reel support
- Opening hatches fitted with safety microswitch
- Control logic with operator safety.
Ease of use
- Motorised adjustment of the triangles’ height on the product height setting
- Belt approaching system provided as standard to pack small products
- Easy access to the machine and perform work on it.
- Printed film photocell
- Reel end and film end photocell
- Infeed and outfeed belt that can be connected
- Pressure switch
- Can be combined with the heat-shrink tunnel.
- Extractable roll insertion at the rear
- Packaging included
- Fitted with weights to adjust film tensioning
- Standard Schneider Electric PLC with widespread assistance
- “Centre Sealing” system, can be adjusted according to the set product height.
- 600x400 mm sealing area
- Maximum product height: 240 mm
- Work surface height: 860 mm
- 256 programs that can be customised on the digital control panel.
|Electrical power supply||V||230|
|MAX power installed||kW||2,5|
|Hourly production (based on the measurement of the product and film used)||p/h (pph)||0-2400|
|Available dimensions of the sealing bars||mm||600x400|
|MAX product size (the maximum measurements cannot be used at the same time)||mm||600x400 h.240|
|MAX Reel Dimensions (diameter)||mm||300|
|MAX Reel Strip Dimensions width)||mm||700|
|Work surface height||mm||870 (h. infeed belt)|
|Machine dimensions (guards open)||mm||2480x1490x h.1960|
|Machine dimensions (guards closed)||mm||2480x1240x h.1675|
|Machine weight (Net/Gross)||kg||670/806|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.