Pratika 56 MPE Reverse: wrapping machine with double hatch
The new version of the PRATIKA 56 MPE REVERSE comes from a deep attention to the needs of the market, with the aim of creating a technologically advanced shrink wrap machine that, at the same time, can be versatile and user-friendly.
Enhanced by a strong electronic, mechanical and technological content, the new automatic wrapping machine PRATIKA 56 MPE REVERSE, suitable for operation on both sides thanks to its double hatch, represents a perfect synthesis of reliability, high performance, versatility and safety, bringing to a new standard the way to consider automatic packaging machines with shrink films.
"Made in Italy with an international heart": each of the automatic wrapping machines by minipack®-torre is produced in the company's factories, hosting an international heart: the electrical and electronic components of a renowned multinational corporation such as Schneider Electric.
PRATIKA 56 MPE REVERSE
The most popular model of the new range of automatic packaging machines by minipack®-torre:
- L sealing system
- Adjustable “Centre Sealing” device
- Schneider Electric Brushless Servomotor
- Control logic by Schneider Electric PLC
- Electric power supply, no pneumatic connection needed
- 180-degree adjustable control panel.
- Schneider Electric M258 PLC with 256 customisable and named programs
- Colour touch-screen control panel, 5.7 inch, 10 languages
- 2 Dual Core microprocessors (like 4) 2 x 32 bit
- USB Communication interface
- Schneider Electric brushless motor Drive
- Signalling of roll and film opening roller positioning on the set product height
- Micro-perforation device with film tensioning adjustment on the set product height
- New closed loop sealing bar actuation frame which balances efforts and makes motion smoother
- Self-adjustment of triangle and bar height on the set product height
- Sealing bar opening defined by product height, which may be set on the touch-screen control panel
- Belt speed (infeed/outfeed) adjusted by programmable Schneider Electric inverter model Altivar
- Electronic port (infeed/outfeed) for interfacing with supplementary unloading and loading belts
- Standard belts compliant with the strictest regulations in force in the food sector (FDA) and completely antistatic
- Motorised winder
- Full waste winder warning electronic device
- Possibility to match a heat-shrink tunnel.
- High sealing and productivity speed
- Electronically adjustable conveyor belt speed
- Electric belt approaching device (optional)
- Piece counter (day/life) and package length detection
- Option to package individual packages or sets of products.
- L-sealing system with Brushless motor intermittent cycle
- PTFE-treated L-sealing and film holder bar
- Automatic bar height adjustment (to the mm)
- Sealing temperature and time adjustment
- Sealing force adjustment (min/medium/max).
FOCUS ON SAFETY
- Machine protected by a cover with operator safety guard also including infeed and outfeed belt and roll support
- Opening hatches fitted with safety microswitch
- Control logic with operator safety
- Visible and acoustic machine stop alarm signal.
- Biometric reader for data security (optional)
- Remote support (optional)
- Description of problem solution
- Remote control (optional).
EASY TO USE
- Lit working area
- Machine on adjustable wheels and feet
- Levelling spirit level
- Front and rear opening for easy access and servicing
- Personalised operator/maintenance technician utilisation mode
- Simple, operator-friendly graphics.
- Extractable roll insertion at the rear
- Fitted with weights to adjust film tensioning
- High technology vertical photocell
- Electronic daily/partial cycle counter
- General automatic and function control upon switch-on
- Reduced energy consumption
- Compliance with CE regulations.
|Electrical power supply||V||230|
|MAX power installed||kW||3|
|Hourly output (based on the measurement of the product and the film used)||p/h (pph)||0-3600|
|Available dimensions of the sealing bars||mm||600x400|
|MAX product size (the maximum measurements cannot be used at the same time)||mm||600x400 h.240|
|MAX Reel Dimensions (diameter)||mm||300|
|MAX Reel Strip Dimensions (width)||mm||700|
|Work surface height||mm||870 (h. infeed belt)|
|Machine dimensions (guards open)||mm||2480x1820x h.1960|
|Machine dimensions (guards closed)||mm||2480x1240x h.1675|
|Machine weight (Net/Gross)||kg||677/813|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.