Pratika 56 MPE Reverse Inox: the steel wrapping machine
An evolution of the PRATIKA 56 MPE model in the stainless steel variant, this automatic wrapping machine is intended for processing labs to package food or pharmaceutical products.
In terms of design, priority was assigned to practicality: along with the material specifically designed for the food industry, the double hatch allows for operation in both directions, from right to left and vice versa. PRATIKA 56 MPE REVERSE INOX aims at meeting the needs of the market it is intended for as best as possible by offering high-tech and yet flexible solutions: everything is designed to achieve the highest speed and efficiency, with a huge benefit in terms of labour and packaging time.
PRATIKA 56 MPE REVERSE INOX
The most popular model of the new range of automatic packaging machines by minipack®-torre:
- L sealing system
- “Centre Sealing” adjustable sealing device
- Schneider Electric Brushless Servomotor
- Control logic by Schneider Electric PLC
- Electric power supply, no pneumatic connection needed
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Schneider Electric M258 PLC with 256 customisable and named programs
- Colour touch-screen control panel, 5.7 inch, 10 languages
- 2 Dual Core microprocessors (like 4) 2 x 32 bit
- USB Communication interface
- Schneider Electric brushless motor Drive
- Signalling of roll and film opening roller positioning on the set product height
- Micro-perforation device with film tensioning adjustment on the set product height
- New closed loop sealing bar actuation frame which balances efforts and makes motion smoother
- Self-adjustment of triangle and bar height on the set product height
- Sealing bar opening defined by product height, which may be set on the touch-screen control panel
- Belt speed (infeed/outfeed) adjusted by programmable Schneider Electric inverter model Altivar
- Electronic port (infeed/outfeed) for interfacing with supplementary unloading and loading belts
- Standard belts compliant with the strictest regulations in force in the food sector (FDA) and completely antistatic
- Motorised winder
- Full waste winder warning electronic device
- Possibility to match a heat-shrink tunnel.
- High sealing and productivity speed
- Electronically adjustable conveyor belt speed
- Electric belt approaching device (optional)
- Piece counter (day/life) and package length detection
- Option to package individual packages or sets of products.
- L-sealing system with Brushless motor intermittent cycle
- PTFE-treated L-sealing and film holder bar
- Automatic bar height adjustment (to the mm)
- Sealing temperature and time adjustment
- Sealing force adjustment (min/medium/max).
Focus on safety
- Machine protected by a cover with operator safety guard also including infeed and outfeed belt and roll support
- Opening hatches fitted with safety microswitch
- Control logic with operator safety
- Visible and acoustic machine stop alarm signal.
- Biometric reader for data security (optional)
- Remote support (optional)
- Description of problem solution
- Remote control (optional).
Ease of use
- Lit working area
- Machine on adjustable wheels and feet
- Levelling spirit level
- Front and rear opening for easy access and servicing
- Personalised operator/maintenance technician utilisation mode
- Simple, operator-friendly graphics.
- Extractable roll insertion at the rear
- Fitted with weights to adjust film tensioning
- High technology vertical photocell
- Electronic daily/partial cycle counter
- General automatic and function control upon switch-on.
|Electrical power supply||V||230|
|MAX power installed||kW||3|
|Hourly output (based on the measurement of the product and the film used)||p/h (pph)||0-3600|
|Available dimensions of the sealing bars||mm||600x400|
|MAX product size (the maximum measurements cannot be used at the same time)||mm||600x400 h.240|
|MAX Reel Dimensions (diameter)||mm||300|
|MAX Reel Strip Dimensions (width)||mm||700|
|Work surface height||mm||870 (h. infeed belt)|
|Machine dimensions (guards open)||mm||2480x1820x h.1960|
|Machine dimensions (guards closed)||mm||2480x1240x h.1675|
|Machine weight (Net/Gross)||kg||677/813|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.