Smoke intake kit 230V
Replay 40 EVO: among the most competitive chamber machines on the market
The Replay EVO range includes a series of basic chamber wrapping machines, while not sacrificing the typical quality of the products by Minipack®-Torre. Thanks to the excellent value for money, offering new cutting-edge systems at affordable prices, it is the most competitive proposition among all our series of chamber machines.
Replay 40 EVO combines a high technological content with important qualities such as compact and essential shapes, pairing efficacy with excellence as all the Minipack®-Torre packaging machines.
- High-performance steel resistors: shrinking time cut by 50% and heating time cut by 60%
- Soft Shrink fan speed adjustment: perfect heat-shrinking also on very light or flexible products. Sealed areas do not open. Extremely quiet. Exclusive patent
- Comfort Zone Fan Stop: the fan stop is a “green” solution that allows to save 20% more energy and provides greater operator comfort during packaging, since the fan stops when the chamber opens
- New latest-generation board: quality components. 4-digit display.
- Stainless steel packaging plate
- Smoke intake
- Blowing unit
- Film rewinder
- Film opening sheet metal
- 2nd reel support
- 2nd tabletop reel support.
|Electrical power supply||V||200/230|
|Maximum power installed||kW||2.6|
|Available dimensions of the sealing bars||mm||420x280|
|MAX product size||mm||400x250x160|
|MAX Reel Dimensions (diameter)||mm||250|
|MAX Reel Strip Dimensions (width)||mm||500|
|Work Surface Height||mm||925|
|Machine dimensions with the lid open||mm||1160x700x1220|
|Machine dimensions with the lid closed||mm||1160x700x1120|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Before Minipack-torre shrink-wrapping machines, shrink-wrapping was exclusively performed with big machines and complex systems in large companies.The new packaging machine line was born in 1970, thus allowing the small or medium companies to employ shrink-wrapping