Smoke intake kit 230V
Replay 55 EVO: the compact and affordable chamber machine
The REPLAY evo range offers more basic products, yet with the same high quality. Equipped with new cutting-edge and exclusive systems, it is the most competitive offer of the new minipack®-torre chamber machines.
REPLAY 55 evo combines significant technological content with a basic and compact shape in order to aim at substance without losing sight of excellence, a characteristic common to all machines made by minipack®-torre.
- High-performance steel resistors: shrinking time cut by 50% and heating time cut by 60%
- Soft Shrink fan speed adjustment: perfect heat-shrinking also on very light or flexible products. Sealed areas do not open. Extremely quiet. Exclusive patent
- Comfort Zone Fan Stop: the fan stop is a “green” solution that allows to save 20% more energy and provides greater operator comfort during packaging, since the fan stops when the chamber opens
- New latest-generation board: quality components. 4-digit display.
- Stainless steel packaging plate
- Smoke intake
- Blowing unit
- High hood 300 mm
- Film rewinder
- Film opening sheet metal
- 2nd reel support
- 2nd tabletop reel support.
|Electrical power supply||V||200/230|
|Maximum power installed||kW||3.15|
|Available dimensions of the sealing bars||mm||540x390|
|MAX product size||mm||500x380x200|
|MAX Reel Dimensions (diameter)||mm||250|
|MAX Reel Strip Dimensions (width)||mm||600|
|Work Surface Height||mm||925|
|Machine dimensions with the lid open||mm||1260x810x1310|
|Machine dimensions with the lid closed||mm||1260x810x1165|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Before Minipack-torre shrink-wrapping machines, shrink-wrapping was exclusively performed with big machines and complex systems in large companies.The new packaging machine line was born in 1970, thus allowing the small or medium companies to employ shrink-wrapping