REPLAY 55C EVO: evolution of the best chamber packaging machines by minipack®-torre
Within the new EVO line, Minipack®-Torre further develops the two packaging machines FM76A and REPLAY 55C, equipping them with a new programming interface with Serial PLC.
These chamber wrapping machines combine in innovative products the already consolidated technical performance of the range, with an extremely reliable latest generation electronics, signed by the multinational Schneider Electric.
- Ultra performing steel heating elements: reduces shrinking time by 50% and heating time by 60%
- Comfort Zone Fan Stop: the fan stop is a “green” solution for energy savings (20%) and greater operator comfort during packaging, since the fan stops at the same time as the opening of the hood
- New, latest-generation card: quality components. 4-digit screen
- Cooling of sealing bars: increased productivity and improved sealing
- Hood automation: increased productivity
- The graphic touch-screen control panel has an userfriendly menu in 8 different languages, with 10 easyto- manage storable programs to meet all programming needs.
- The LCD 3.4” display offers visibility and comprehensive information.
- The USB communication port allows immediate software updating in the event of maintenance operations.
- Possibility of “automatic” working cycle (processing cycles in sequence and programmable pause interval) or “manual” (individual working cycle).
- The control logic is managed by a Schneider Electric PLC, with capillary service and components that can be procured practically everywhere.
- The PLC can be accessed through a hatch on the front for easier maintenance.
- Stainless steel packaging plate
- Blowing unit
- High hood 300 mm
- Film rewinder
- Film opening sheet metal
- 2nd reel support
- 2nd bench reel support
|Electrical power supply||V||200/400 (3Ph.) - 230 (1Ph.)|
|Maximum power installed||kW||3,15|
|Available dimensions of the sealing bars||mm||540x390|
|MAX product size||mm||500x380x200|
|MAX Reel Dimensions (diameter)||mm||250|
|MAX Reel Strip Dimensions (width)||mm||600|
|Work Surface Height||mm||925|
|Machine dimensions with the lid open||mm||1260x810x1310|
|Machine dimensions with the lid closed||mm||1260x810x1165|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.
Before Minipack-torre shrink-wrapping machines, shrink-wrapping was exclusively performed with big machines and complex systems in large companies.The new packaging machine line was born in 1970, thus allowing the small or medium companies to employ shrink-wrapping