Film opening sheet metal
RP85: all the experience by minipack®-torre in an innovative chamber machine
Minipack®-torre was set up more than 30 years ago, precisely thanks to the idea of chamber machines, which was patented in 1976.
But ideas cannot stop. Today, the company is launching a new range that is the result of years of R&D and represents the synthesis of minipack®-torre compact machines: easy to use, sturdy and reliable.
The RP range adds a fresh and yet strong structure, latest-generation electronics and a whole series of technical features that further improve performance.
Minipack®-torre ideas always stand out.
- Steel bodywork: sturdy and accessible.
- Front control interface: intuitive programming, more space in the packaging section.
New technical features
- Innovative upper hood fastening: simplified maintenance and enhanced stability
- Sealing blades safety control: enhanced machine safety
- Support with larger reel diameter (to 300 mm): suitable for micro-punched film to pack bread
- Packaging plate separated from the reel support: suitable to package even very small products with the same film reel
- Larger packaging plate: in a size suitable to the heat-shrink chamber
- Innovative micro-perforator: continuous and optimal perforation
- New ultra-flat tactile membrane: waterproof and with intuitive graphics not associated with the board
- 3-digit display: visibility and comprehensive information
- Board with 10 programs to meet any programming need
- Piece counter included: a more exhaustive supply of equipment
- Board assess through a door: easier maintenance from the front
- Longer screened plate: chamber opening flap protection
- Boosted fan motor: superior shrinking performance
- Added safety thermostat installed directly on the resistor of the heat chamber: greater safety for the machine
- Glue-less neoprene rubber support: easy to replace, does not require the use of glue.
|Electrical power supply||V||200/208/230/400|
|MAX power installed||kW||5.1|
|Hourly output||p/h (pph)||0-300|
|Available dimensions of the sealing bars||mm||840x590|
|MAX product size||mm||800x500x200|
|MAX Reel Dimensions (diameter)||mm||300|
|MAX Reel Strip Dimensions (width)||mm||800|
|Work surface height||mm||940|
|Machine dimensions with the lid open||mm||1950x1000x h.1480|
|Machine dimensions with the lid closed||mm||1950x1000x h.1180|
|Machine weight (Net/Gross)||kg||1180|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.
Before Minipack-torre shrink-wrapping machines, shrink-wrapping was exclusively performed with big machines and complex systems in large companies.The new packaging machine line was born in 1970, thus allowing the small or medium companies to employ shrink-wrapping