Sleeve wrapper HS 70 – 1E 1TRACK + FLAP
The new series of Minipack-torre sleeve wrappers stands out for the great versatility of the models offered combining efficiency, reliability and high performance.
The models of the HS - 1E 1 TRACK + FLAP range have a product feed system and cardboard flaps with rotating friction thrust rods positioned on the upper surface.
They are driven by an inverter-controlled variable speed motor and transfer the products placed on the cardboard flaps beyond the sealing bar, thus obtaining the required format.
- 1 track feed belt arranged at 90°
- Pneumatic pusher with multi-row preassembly
- Prong unit for feeding the products and cardboard flap beyond the sealing bar
- Flap dimensions min. mm. 250x175 - max. mm. 400x300
- Option to package products with film only or film + flap
- Sealing bar with a film cutting blade (no smoke during the sealing step)
- Height of the worktop: 850 +/-25mm
- Photoelectric cell that blocks the sealing bar if it encounters an obstacle in its path
- Passage opening under the sealing bar 380 mm
- Automatic wrapping system of the film reels with dragging rollers
- Heat-shrinking film reels with max diameter 350 mm - thickness between 35 and 100 microns
- Managed by PLC and TOUCH to change data and display the alarms for machine reset
- Real time monitoring of the alarms and direct editing of the machine settings with possibility of storing up to 10 formats
- The temperature of the sealing bar and the tunnel is controlled by the PLC
- Heat-shrinking tunnel insulated with rock wool and heated with resistors. Forced ventilation with air circulation
- Heat-shrinking tunnel Length 1500 mm with air circulation system
- Internal conveyor belt in the heat-shrinking Tunnel, driven by a gear motor with adjustable speed and featuring a thin steel mesh grate with side chains
- Switch to change the cycle from automatic to manual
- Installed power 24kW
- Average electricity consumption is reduced by about 40% during normal operation
- Air consumption 140 nl/min
- Pneumatic components that work with non-lubricated dry air
- Power supply: Option between 3phases 220V and 400V 3phases + N + T
- Machines compatible with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
|Air Consumption per cycle||nl||14|
|Hourly production||p/h (pph)||Up to 10 ppm|
|MAX product height||mm||380|
|MAX reel dimensions||mm||Ø 350x680|
|Worktop height||mm||Standard 850+25|
|Machine dimensions||mm||4725x2570x h.2150|
|Tunnel infeed dimensions||mm||600x h.400|
|Tunnel chamber length||mm||1500|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.