Sleeve wrapper HS 70 – 1R
Automatic bundle wrapping machine with plc, 1 track feed belt arranged at 90°, pneumatic pusher and chain conveyor to space out the packages
with 700 mm sealing bar
Sleeve wrapper HS 70 – 1R
The new series of Minipack-torre sleeve wrappers stands out for the great versatility of the models offered combining efficiency, reliability and high performance.
The HS - 70 1R sleeve wrappers package single or multi-row products with polyethylene film for the most diverse types of goods, such as sugar bags, cans of food preserves, cylindrical and rectangular shaped bottles, cases, etc.
In this specific line of automatic sleeve wrappers, product loading involves a conveyor system of the groups of product which makes the production of the bundle much faster.
- 1 track feed belt arranged at 90°
- Pneumatic pusher with multi-row preassembly
- Prong systems that transfers the products in the required format beyond the sealing bar
- Sealing bar with a film cutting blade (no smoke during the sealing step)
- Height of the worktop: 1000 +/-25mm
- Photoelectric cell that blocks the sealing bar if it encounters an obstacle in its path
- Passage opening under the sealing bar 380 mm
- Automatic wrapping system of the film reels with dragging rollers with acoustic and luminous signal of film reel end
- Heat-shrinking film reels with max diameter 350 mm - thickness between 35 and 100 microns
- Managed by PLC and TOUCH to change data and display the alarms for machine reset
- Real time monitoring of the alarms and direct editing of the machine settings with possibility of storing up to 10 formats
- The temperature of the sealing bar and the tunnel is controlled by the PLC
- Heat-shrinking tunnel insulated with rock wool and heated with resistors. Forced ventilation with air circulation
- Heat-shrinking tunnel Length 1900 mm with air circulation system
- Internal conveyor belt in the heat-shrinking Tunnel, driven by a gear motor with adjustable speed and featuring a thin steel mesh grate with side chains
- Switch to change the cycle from automatic to manual
- Installed power 40kW
- Average electricity consumption is reduced by about 40% during normal operation
- Air consumption 220 nl/min
- Pneumatic components that work with non-lubricated dry air
- Power supply: Option between 3phases 220V and 400V 3phases + N + T
- Machines compatible with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
|Air Consumption per cycle||nl||20|
|Hourly production||p/h (pph)||Up to 14 ppm|
|MAX product height||mm||380|
|MAX reel dimensions||mm||Ø 350x680|
|Worktop height||mm||Standard 1000+25|
|Machine dimensions||mm||4300x2250x h.2150|
|Tunnel infeed dimensions||mm||600x h.400|
|Tunnel chamber length||mm||1900|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.