Sleeve wrapper HS 90 AL
The new series of Minipack-torre sleeve wrappers is characterised by its great ease of use and efficiency.
The HS 90 AL sleeve wrappers package single or multiple products in polyethylene film, and are equipped with a double belt, a feature which leads to faster sealing of the bundle. Thanks to the control selector, the operator can choose whether to work in automatic or semiautomatic mode.
- Line ejection and feed belt
- Sealing bar with film cutting blade (no smoke during sealing)
- Worktop height: 850+/- 25
- Air consumption 100 NL/min. Air supply required 6 bar
- Power supply: 220x3+T or 400x3+N+T
- Safety photocell that blocks the sealing bar if it encounters an obstacle in its path
- Random size mechanical product presser unit mounted directly on the sealing bar unit
- Automatic film unwinding system with upper and lower drive rollers mounted on a removable carriage for easier loading of the reel
- Heat-shrinking film reels with max. diam. 350 mm thickness between 35 - 100 microns
- Heat-shrinking tunnel insulated with rock wool and heated with resistors. Forced ventilation with air circulation
- Electrical panel built into the machine with forced ventilation managed by a Siemens PLC
- S7-1200 CPU 1214C with KTP 700 keyboard (Touch Panels with 7” colour display) for changing data and display the alarms for machine reset
- The temperature of the sealing bar and the tunnel is controlled by the PLC
- Internal conveyor belt in the heat-shrinking Tunnel, driven by an inverter with adjustable speed and featuring a thin steel mesh grate with side drive chains
- Switch to change the cycle from automatic and manual to semi-automatic with a pedal
|Air Consumption per cycle
|Up to 12 ppm
|MAX product height
|MAX reel dimensions
|Tunnel infeed dimensions
|Tunnel chamber length
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.