Side rollers to facilitate reel insertion
Sleeve wrapper ms 50 - 1
The new series of Minipack-torre sleeve wrappers is characterised by the great versatility of the models offered combining efficiency, reliability and high performance.
The MS 50 - 1 sleeve wrappers are suitable for packaging different types of small-medium sized products (cans, water bottles, canned products, etc.) in flat heat-shrink plastic film. Thanks to the 90° loading belt, the machine allows you to group the products for easier bundling.
The MS 50 - 1 model makes up to 10 packages per minute.
- Feed belt arranged at 90°
- Pneumatic pusher with multi-row preassembly
- Sealing bar with a film cutting blade (no smoke during the sealing step)
- Height of the worktop: 850 +/-25mm
- Photoelectric cell that blocks the sealing bar if it encounters an obstacle in its path
- Passage opening under the sealing bar 230 mm
- Automatic wrapping system of the film reels with dragging rollers
- Heat-shrinking film reels with max diameter 300 mm - thickness between 35 and 100 microns
- The temperature of the sealing bar and the tunnel is controlled by temperature-control devices
- Heat-shrinking tunnel insulated with rock wool and heated with resistors. Forced ventilation with air circulation
- Heat-shrinking tunnel Length 1100 mm with air circulation system
- Internal conveyor belt in the heat-shrinking Tunnel, driven by a gear motor with adjustable speed and featuring a thin steel mesh grate with side chains
- Switch to change the cycle from automatic to manual
- Installed power 10kW
- Average electricity consumption is reduced by about 40% during normal operation
- Air consumption 140 nl/min
- Pneumatic components that work with non-lubricated dry air
- Power supply: Option between 3phases 220V and 400V 3phases + N + T
- Machines compatible with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
|Air Consumption per cycle
|Up to 10 ppm
|MAX product height
|MAX reel dimensions
|Tunnel infeed dimensions
|Tunnel chamber length
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.
Upper and lower manual reel centring device
Reel end photocell
Machine mounted on wheels
These rollers stop the pack and prevent it from falling
Pack cooling fan
Side presser rollers, to completely close the pack