R 70 20 V sealing bar sleeve wrapper
The new series of Minipack-torre automatic sleeve wrappers allows you to obtain great performance and an impeccable work quality, without forgetting ease of use by operators.
The R 70 20 V Lines package multi-row products with film + flap or film + cardboard tray, also taking care of forming the tray using the lower rotating devices that receive the flat pre-cut board. As the board is conveyed the front and back edges are folded, the hot glue is sprayed and the side edges are closed, thus forming the complete tray around the products.
In this specific line of automatic sleeve wrappers, product loading involves a 6-track multiline divider which makes the production of the bundle much faster.
- Multi-row inline feeder
- Volumetric product sorting system
- Large cardboard flap store (up to 600 flaps) located under the machine
- Tray forming and closing unit
- Flap dimension min. 250x175 – max. 550x450
- Tray dimension min. 200x150 – max. 550x450 with edge height of mm. 35 - Max. mm. 580x480 with edge height of mm. 35
- Flap dimensions min. mm. 220x162 - max. mm. 450x300
- Possibility to package products with film + flap or film + tray
- Sealing bar with a film cutting blade (no smoke during the sealing step)
- Height of the worktop: 1000 +/-25mm
- Photoelectric cell that blocks the sealing bar if it encounters an obstacle in its path
- Passage opening under the sealing bar 380 mm
- Automatic wrapping system of the film reels with dragging rollers with acoustic and luminous signal of film reel end
- Heat-shrinking film reels with max diameter 350 mm - thickness between 35 and 100 microns
- Managed by PLC and TOUCH to change data and display the alarms for machine reset
- Real time monitoring of the alarms and direct editing of the machine settings with possibility of storing up to 10 formats
- The temperature of the sealing bar and the tunnel is controlled by the PLC
- Heat-shrinking tunnel insulated with rock wool and heated with resistors. Forced ventilation with air circulation
- Heat-shrinking tunnel Length 1900 mm with air circulation system
- Internal conveyor belt in the heat-shrinking Tunnel, driven by a gear motor with adjustable speed and featuring a thin steel mesh grate with side chains
- Switch to change the cycle from automatic to manual
- Installed power 40kW
- Average electricity consumption is reduced by about 40% during normal operation
- Air consumption 220 nl/min
- Pneumatic components that work with non-lubricated dry air
- Power supply: Option between 3phases 220V and 400V 3phases + N + T
- Machines compatible with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
|Air Consumption per cycle||nl||20|
|Hourly production||p/h (pph)||Up to 12 ppm|
|MAX product height||mm||380|
|MAX reel dimensions||mm||Ø 350x680|
|Worktop height||mm||Standard 1000+25|
|Machine dimensions||mm||11700x1530x h.2150|
|Tunnel infeed dimensions||mm||600x h.400|
|Tunnel chamber length||mm||1900|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.