WRAPJET 30 V seamless film sleeve wrapper
The new series of Minipack-torre lines is characterised by high performance, as well as safety and ease of use in any situation the operator carries out the activity.
The WRAPJET 30 V automatic sleeve wrappers package multi-row products in polyethylene film + flap or film + cardboard tray, without the use of the sealing bar.
Not having to stop the product on the belt to make the bundle saves a considerable amount of time, packing up to 30 bundles per minute.
The WRAPJET line sleeve wrappers also allow you to make packages with customised films.
- Seamless film machine without sealing bar
- Multi-row inline feeder
- Volumetric product sorting system
- Large capacity cardboard flap and tray store (up to 600 flaps) located under the machine
- Flap dimensions min. mm. 250x175 - max. mm. 550x450
- Tray dimensions min. mm. 200x150 - max. mm. 580x480 with edge height of mm. 35
- Edge height from mm. 35 to 100 mm.
- Possibility to package products with film + flap or film + tray
- System for wrapping the film around the package by overlapping the film under the package, which self-glues while going through the tunnel
- Film feeding and cutting unit with rotating blade
- Manual sealer for film splice
- Ionising bars to remove the electrostatic charge which accumulates in the film reels
- Heat-shrinking film reels with max diameter 400 mm - thickness between 50 and 100 microns
- Height of the worktop: 1000 +/-25mm
- Managed by MICROPROCESSOR and TOUCH to change data and display the alarms for machine reset
- Wrapping bar control and cutting blade with BRUSHLESS motors
- Real time monitoring of the alarms and direct editing of the machine settings with possibility of storing up to 10 formats
- The tunnel temperature is controlled by the microprocessor
- Heat-shrinking tunnel insulated with rock wool and heated with resistors. Forced ventilation with air circulation
- Heat-shrinking tunnel Length 2900 mm with air circulation system
- Internal conveyor belt in the heat-shrinking Tunnel, driven by a gear motor with adjustable speed and featuring a thin steel mesh grate with side chains
- Switch to change the cycle from automatic to manual
- Installed power 58kW
- Average electricity consumption is reduced by about 40% during normal operation
- Air consumption 80 nl/min
- Pneumatic components that work with non-lubricated dry air
- Power supply: Option between 3phases 220V and 400V 3phases + N + T
- Machines compatible with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
|Air Consumption per cycle||nl||5|
|Hourly production||p/h (pph)||Up to 30 ppm|
|MAX product height||mm||380|
|MAX reel dimensions||mm||Ø 400x700|
|Worktop height||mm||Standard 1000+25|
|Machine dimensions||mm||13756x1650x h.2150|
|Tunnel infeed dimensions||mm||700x h.400|
|Tunnel chamber length||mm||2900|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.