Pasta Packaging MachineIf you have to pack boxes of dry pasta, the best solution is an automatic packaging machine that works with shrink film. The heat-shrinkable film, adhering perfectly to the product, creates an aesthetically impeccable packaging, as well as perfectly sealed. As a pasta packaging machine, minipack-torre offers you its Pratika X1.
Pasta is one of the most consumed products in many parts of the world; its packaging is, therefore, one of the most widespread processes. To meet the needs of this market, specific machines have been created, specializing in the packaging of pasta.
Also minipack-torre, thanks to its range of packaging machines, is able to offer a pasta packaging machine: it is the automatic shrink wrapping machine Pratika 56 MPE X1. Let's see its characteristics.
Pratika 56 MPE X1 is the next level pasta packaging machine
There are several reasons why the Pratika 56 MPE X1 is an excellent pasta packaging machine:
- It is very easy to use, but at the same time it contains a set of highly technological functions
- It combines reliability, excellent performance and safety
- It is extremely versatile; for example, it is suitable for work on both sides, thanks to the double door
- It is Made in Italy, with the sole exception of the electronic heart, made by Schneider Electric.
- Ease of use
- Double access
- Possibility of individual packages or groups of products
- PLC and Touch Screen from Schneider Electric
- User friendly interface
- USB port for saving recipes, updates and uploading product photos
- 64 programs customizable via touch screen
- Servo-assisted soldering bar
- Increased infeed conveyor, to facilitate series loading operations
- Adjustment of bar temperature, time and welding force
- FDA-compliant tapes
- New mechanical system for the approach of the belts
- Workpiece counters
- and many more.
Would you like to know if our pasta packaging machine is the best choice for your business? Ask our experts!