19kVA Auto-transformer kit 415/460V 3Ph SEC. 230V 1Ph/400V 3Ph
Tunnel 50 Twin GT INOX: the perfect integration for your automatic packaging machine
Tunnel 50 Twin GT INOX was designed to be perfectly incorporated into the packaging machines of the Pratika range. The version made entirely of stainless steel is ideal for the needs of the food and pharmaceutical industries.
The Schneider Electric electronic and electric components finally allow you to control every heat shrinking aspect. Connecting the shrink tunnel to the Pratika automatic packaging machine allows you to control all the parameters directly from the machine’s touch screen.
With its dual heating chamber with separate adjustment and fan speed and temperature control, the exceptional thermal insulation, the high transition and shrinking speed, this tunnel is the ideal machine to provide a highly effective solution to any packaging requirement. The new plastic conveyor belt, ideal for high temperatures, guarantees greater stability for the products and less wear.
New technical features
- Tunnel INOX
- New logic control managed by Schneider Electric TM221 PLC with 9 customisable programs
- 4.3” colour touch screen control panel
- Internal lighting for an ideal and safe view
- Transparent glass control window (exclusive patent)
- Adjustable air baffles
- Two independent chambers with separate temperature control
- Hi-tech plastic conveyor belt
- Second inverter to adjust fan motor speed
- Manually adjustable hump on conveyor belt
- Tunnel 50 Twin GT INOX interfaces with the programs of all models of the Pratika range by means of an Ethernet cable; this allows you to set all parameters (temperature, belt speed and fan speed) from the program recalled on the packaging machine
- start/stop the operating cycle
|Power supply||400V 50/60Hz 3Ph|
|MAX installed power||14,5 kW|
|Maximum current||21 A|
|MAX product dimensions||400x135 mm (with window) 400x200 mm (with curtain)|
|Machine dimensions||2172x912x1463 mm|
|Machine packaging dimensions||1930x980x1745 mm|
|Machine weight (Net/Gross)||294/352 kg|
|Tunnel infeed dimensions||450x215 mm|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.