Smoke intake kit 230V
FM76 EVO: heir of the innovative chamber packaging machines by minipack®-torre
Minipack®-torre always pursues its pioneering spirit. Indeed, the company was set up more than 40 years ago, precisely thanks to the idea of chamber machines, which was patented in 1976. But ideas cannot stop. Today, the company is launching a new line which is the result of years of research and development and represents the synthesis of the minipack®-torre compact machines: easy to use, sturdy and reliable.
- High-performance steel resistors: shrinking time cut by 50% and heating time cut by 60%
- Soft Shrink fan speed adjustment: perfect heat-shrinking also on very light or flexible products. Sealed areas do not open. Extremely quiet. Exclusive patent
- Comfort Zone Fan Stop: the fan stop is a “green” solution that allows to save 20% more energy and provides greater operator comfort during packaging, since the fan stops when the chamber opens
- New latest-generation board: quality components. 4-digit display
- Waste rewinder: productivity up by 20%
- Sealing bar cooling: increased productivity and improved sealing
|Electrical power supply||200V 1Ph230V 1Ph|
|Maximum power installed||3,35 kW (200V)3,45 kW (230V)|
|Maximum current||14,5 A (200V) 15 A (230V)|
|Available dimensions of the sealing bars||540x390 mm|
|MAX product size||500x380x200 mm|
|MAX Reel Dimensions (Ø x length)||Ø250x600 mm|
|Work Surface Height||925 mm|
|Machine dimensions (open hood)||1260x810x1310 mm|
|Machine dimensions (closed hood)||1260x810x1165 mm|
|Weight (Net/Gross)||126/150 kg|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.
Before Minipack-torre shrink-wrapping machines, shrink-wrapping was exclusively performed with big machines and complex systems in large companies.The new packaging machine line was born in 1970, thus allowing the small or medium companies to employ shrink-wrapping