MVS45L XP: chamber vacuum sealer with carriage with vacuum tracking system
The new series of chamber vacuum sealers MVS XP allows the tracing of the vacuum in the packaging: an innovative and revolutionary feature for the internal vacuum, typical of the pioneering style by minipack®-torre.
In fact, some of the packaging machines offer the possibility to print for each operation a label in which all the most important packaging information is provided.
The vacuum packaging machines in this series also feature a new avant-garde display, which allows you to access a wide range of innovative features for the food industry. Thanks to user-friendly technology and ease of use, the control panel allows you to quickly set up all packaging options and to easily program the technical assistance interventions.
The whole new series of chamber vacuum sealers XP is CE/ETL/NSF Certified.
A series of unique benefits
- Newly-designed liquid crystal CONTROL DISPLAY: it provides extensive packaging information, quick and easy settings and option of programming technical work servicing on the machine at the premises of the end user
- PRELIMINARY DIAGNOSIS of technical issues on the machine directly from the display via the check-up function without opening the machine
- Option of retrieving the types of products that need to be packaged, divided by macro-categories (meat, fish, cheeses, vegetables, etc.)
- Option of entering the type of inert gas (e.g. FOOD1-2-3) and setting (in a submenu) the percentage of gases forming the mix (e.g. O2=10% N=70% CO2=20%), thereby transferring the set data onto the label. This is a top function in case of external mixers
- Option of selecting the subcategories (e.g. meat, veal, beef, chicken, pork, etc.) for each product macro-category
- Automatic setting for packaging steps with suggested or default values after the selection of the subcategories, while the expiry date remains to be set (optional step)
- EASY PULSE function to make programming easier, with the benefit for the operator of recalling functions that have already been set and settings
- Printing option (to be programmed) to issue the vacuum certification label and choose the number of copies to be applied on the individual items of packaging created during each cycle
- Electronic SOFT AIR designed with various speed settings. It allows the air gradually go back into the chamber without letting the packaging suddenly collapse (ideal for products with sharp areas)
- CP-CONDITIONING PROGRAM function to start the pump. It is used to eliminate oil-liquid emulsions that settle in the pump’s tank. Recommended after the machine has not been used for extended periods of time
- EXTERNAL VACUUM option to create a vacuum inside a container outside the machine and connected to the tank with a tube
- The vacuum can be created by setting the time and disabling the vacuum sensor detection.
Main new features show on the display
DATE: based on the clock
LANGUAGE: 8 languages
OPERATOR: 0001, the equivalent of Mr. Mario Rossi
VACUUM DETECTION: % or in mbar (very useful for chefs)
LABEL: YES; NO - printing option with label
SERVICE: e-mail of the retailer with telephone number
CYCLE COUNTER: counter the machine cycles (cannot be edited)
OIL CYCLES: pump oil change
CYCLES OFF: indicates routine maintenance
TOT. HOURS: hours of operation of the machine
TOT. HOURS: hours of operation of the pump.
Over to the chef
Creativity and efficiency are combined in the new vacuum machines by minipack®-torre.
Designed to optimise time and work in professional kitchens, they come with unique features on the market. The special marinade programme that makes it easier to introduce spices, seasoning, sauces and syrups, the program designed for sealing food whilst it is still hot, the automatic printing of a label in accordance with the HACCP protocol: key new features that, along with the option of cooking vacuum-sealed food at low temperatures, represent invaluable help for any chef.
The extra help you can count on in the kitchen.
MVS 45L XP FRONT B. (MVS 45L XP front bar)
MVS 45L XP 2 SIDE B. (MVS 45L XP 2 side bars)
|Electrical power supply||V||120/230|
|Dimensions of sealing bars||mm||MVS45L XP FRONT B. 450 (no. 1 front) MVS45L XP 2 SIDE B. 450 (no. 2 side)|
|Packaging cycle (Vacuum 20%)||sec.||Vacuum= 24 - Air re-immission= 8|
|Work surface height||mm||889|
|Machine dimensions with the lid open||mm||546x676x h.1200|
|Machine dimensions with the lid closed||mm||546x676x h.1012|
|Machine weight (Net/Gross)||kg||104/129|
|Available chamber dimensions (Tank+lid)||mm||MVS45L XP FRONT B. 466x405.5x h.226 MVS45L XP 2 SIDE B. 351x466x h.226|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.