Pratika 56-T MPS: beyond the limit of shrink wrap machines
The new PRATIKA 56-T MPS is an automatic wrapping machine fitted with the Side Seal device, the continuous sealing with no limits in terms of length, as well as the Centre Sealing and fully electric operation.
The mechanical and electronic components of this machine, which is suitable for packaging formats up to 400 mm wide and 240 mm height, have been enhanced to reach an output of max 3,600 pcs/h (depending on the product size and film used).
The shrink wrap machine is made on our new T bodywork, which includes a standalone electrical system located at the back of the machine.
PRATIKA 56-T MPS is a perfect synthesis of reliability, high performance, versatility and safety, thereby further developing the way of designing packaging machines with heat-shrink film.
The most popular model of the new range of automatic packaging machines by minipack®-torre:
- Continuous sealing system
- Adjustable “Centre Sealing” device
- Schneider Electric Brushless Servomotor
- Control logic by Schneider Electric PLC
- Electric power supply, no pneumatic connection needed
- Reduced energy consumption
- Compliance with CE regulations.
- Schneider Electric M258 PLC with 256 customisable and named programs
- Colour touch-screen control panel, 5.7 inch, 10 languages
- 2 Dual Core microprocessors (like 4) 2 x 32 bit
- USB Communication interface
- Schneider Electric brushless motor Drive
- Signalling of roll and film opening roller positioning on the set product height
- Micro-perforation device with film tensioning adjustment on the set product height
- New closed loop sealing bar actuation frame which balances efforts and makes motion smoother
- Self-adjustment of triangle and bar height on the set product height
- Sealing bar opening defined by product height, which may be set on the touch-screen control panel
- Belt speed (infeed/outfeed) adjusted by programmable Schneider Electric inverter model Altivar
- Electronic port (infeed/outfeed) for interfacing with supplementary unloading and loading belts
- Standard belts compliant with the strictest regulations in force in the food sector (FDA) and completely antistatic
- Full waste winder warning electronic device
- Possibility to match a heat-shrink tunnel.
- High sealing and productivity speed
- Electronically adjustable conveyor belt speed
- Electric belt approaching device (optional)
- Piece counter (day/life) and package length detection
- Option to package individual packages or sets of products.
- New Side Seal unit moved with a Stepper motor
- Blade movement with Brushless motor
- Double sealing temperature adjustment, both on the longitudinal bar and on the Side Seal
- Automatic cross bar height may be set to the mm
- Sealing time and force adjustment (min/medium/max).
Focus on safety
- Machine protected by a cover with operator safety guard also including infeed and outfeed belt and roll support
- Opening hatches fitted with safety microswitch
- Control logic with operator safety
- Visible and acoustic machine stop alarm signal.
- Biometric reader for data security (optional)
- Remote support (optional)
- Description of problem solution
- Remote control (optional).
Ease of use
- Lit working area
- Machine on adjustable wheels and feet
- Front and rear opening for easy access and servicing
- Personalised operator/maintenance technician utilisation mode.
- Roll insertion at the rear
- Fitted with weights to adjust film tensioning
- Electronic cycle counter
- General automatic and function control upon switch-on.
|Electrical power supply||V||230|
|MAX power installed||kW||3|
|Available dimensions of the sealing bars||mm||400 x ∞|
|MAX product dimensions |
(The maximum measurements cannot be used at the same time)
|MAX Reel Dimensions (diameter)||mm||350|
|Reel Strip MAX Dimensions (width)||mm||700|
|Infeed belt height||mm||884|
|Machine dimensions (guards closed)||mm||2244x1795x h.1726|
|Machine dimensions (guards open)||mm||2244x2395x h.1950|
|Power supply type||.||Electrical supply|
(based on the product size and film used)
|Machine weight (Net/Gross)||kg||880/1016|
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.