3G UMTS stick
Pratika 56-T MPS: beyond the limit of shrink wrap machines
The new PRATIKA 56-T MPS is an automatic wrapping machine fitted with the Side Seal device, the continuous sealing with no limits in terms of length, as well as the Centre Sealing and fully electric operation.
The mechanical and electronic components of this machine, which is suitable for packaging formats up to 400 mm wide and 240 mm height, have been enhanced to reach an output of max 3,600 pcs/h (depending on the product size and film used).
The shrink wrap machine is made on our new T bodywork, which includes a standalone electrical system located at the back of the machine.
PRATIKA 56-T MPS is a perfect synthesis of reliability, high performance, versatility and safety, thereby further developing the way of designing packaging machines with heat-shrink film.
The most popular model of the new range of automatic packaging machines by minipack®-torre:
- Continuous sealing system
- Adjustable “Centre Sealing” device
- Schneider Electric Brushless Servomotor
- Control logic by Schneider Electric PLC
- Electric power supply, no pneumatic connection needed
- Reduced energy consumption
- Compliance with CE regulations.
- Schneider Electric M258 PLC with 256 customisable and named programs
- Colour touch-screen control panel, 5.7 inch, 10 languages
- 2 Dual Core microprocessors (like 4) 2 x 32 bit
- USB Communication interface
- Schneider Electric brushless motor Drive
- Signalling of roll and film opening roller positioning on the set product height
- Micro-perforation device with film tensioning adjustment on the set product height
- New closed loop sealing bar actuation frame which balances efforts and makes motion smoother
- Self-adjustment of triangle and bar height on the set product height
- Sealing bar opening defined by product height, which may be set on the touch-screen control panel
- Belt speed (infeed/outfeed) adjusted by programmable Schneider Electric inverter model Altivar
- Electronic port (infeed/outfeed) for interfacing with supplementary unloading and loading belts
- Standard belts compliant with the strictest regulations in force in the food sector (FDA) and completely antistatic
- Full waste winder warning electronic device
- Possibility to match a heat-shrink tunnel.
- Excellent productivity
- Efficient sealing
- Focus on safety
- Leading-edge technology
- Ease of use
- Absolute functionality
|Electrical power supply
|230V 50/60Hz 1Ph
|MAX power installed
|Available dimensions of the sealing bars
|400 mm x ∞
|MAX product dimensions
(The maximum measurements cannot be used at the same time)
|400x240 mm x L.∞
|MAX Reel Dimensions (Ø x length)
|Infeed belt height
|Machine dimensions (guards closed)
|Machine dimensions (guards open)
|Power supply type
(based on the product size and film used)
|Machine weight (Net/Gross)
minipack®-torre shall not be held liable for typos or printing errors in this catalogue. It also reserves the right to make changes to the specified features without prior notice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
Register it now on our website...Would you like to pack your products with this machine? Book your free, non-binding packaging test.