Every day, anyone working in industrial food packaging deals with enormous amounts of food that needs to be properly preserved and must therefore make sure they have the most suitable vacuum packaging system available to guarantee efficiency and speed.
This article focuses on industrial scale packaging, and specifically explains:
How industrial vacuum packaging systems work
Industrial vacuum packaging systems fall under the macro-category of professional packaging systems. The crucial difference between the various solutions is the amount of foods being vacuum packed, because if we are talking about restaurants, cafés and supermarkets one can use relatively contained machine sizes, while food companies with large scale production require specific systems.
Industrial vacuum packaging machines built by minipack®-torre, for example, feature shifting closure which offers a very quick and precise packaging process.
When and why are they preferable to professional chamber packaging machines?
Professional chamber packaging machines are excellent for professional use as they guarantee a vacuum percentage of 99% and can be used per a broad range of products. Plus, they are the only ones that are able to preserve liquid and semi-liquid foods because it is composed of a tank where the material being packaged is placed. Once the lid is closed, the machine creates a vacuum inside the tank and consequently, also in the package.
The only “restriction” of worktop and trolley chamber packaging machines is the fact that they are mainly used in small outfits such as restaurants and supermarkets. This means that it is therefore harder to use them for the intenser rhythms of industrial scale production.
Vacuum packaging systems: which should you choose?
Minipack®-torre launched a specific range of vacuum packaging systems for industrial packaging: SWING LTD.
Machines for vacuum packaging in this line are built with stainless steel and guarantee not only excellent durability over time, but also excellent packaging quality. They also feature the CE marking, therefore ensuring maximum safety during packaging. Various models are available, based on the numerous requirements of the sector.
- MV 50 SWING INOX: built with stainless steel, it comes complete with a 620 mm sealing bar and reaches dimensions of 1545x900 mm with closed cover.
- MV 60 SWING ALL: built with aluminium, it comes complete with a 450 mm sealing bar and reaches dimensions of 1060x880 mm with closed cover.
- MV 70 SWING ALL.: built with aluminium, it comes complete with a 550 mm sealing bar and reaches dimensions of 1260x1010 mm with closed cover.
- MV 75 SWING INOX: built with stainless steel, it comes complete with a 620 mm sealing bar and reaches dimensions of 1490x1210 mm with closed cover.
- MV 85 SWING INOX: built with stainless steel, it comes complete with a 840 mm sealing bar and reaches dimensions of 1900x1290 mm with closed cover.
- MV 95 SWING INOX: built with stainless steel, it comes complete with a 1100 mm sealing bar and reaches dimensions of 2420x1210 mm with closed cover.
Do you need a vacuum packaging machine but you don’t know which one to choose? Get in touch with our experts for a free consultation or for further information on the minipack®-torre range.