This article will allow you to find out the advantages of some types of packaging machines recommended for the nut sector. Let’s take a look:
The nuts packaging machine by minipack®-torre
Vertical packaging machines: a classic you can count on
A vertical packaging machine is the ideal solution when you need to quickly bag small quantities of nuts in hermetically sealed packages, of different formats and with different types of film.
X-BAG evo - the bagging machine that simplifies management of the packaging department
X-BAG evo represents a valid alternative to manual bagging, which takes lots of time, but also to automatic bagging carried out with larger and more complex machines. Its compactness and ease of use allows it to bag any type of nuts in less time and with really minimum consumption.
- two different types of sealing: electronically controlled constant temperature for horizontal sealing, continuous with controlled air flow for vertical sealing;
- reduction of processing times and of packaging used, for guaranteed saving.
Vacuum packaging machines: the recommended models
Our range dedicated to vacuum packaging includes both machines for small businesses, and technologically advanced industrial models. Here are two examples from our broad catalogue that best adapt to nuts packaging.
MVS35 X - countertop vacuum packaging machine
By working together with top chefs during the design and manufacturing of the packaging machine, we have been able to extend the features provided by the control panel by taking into account the specific needs of professional users.
This chamber vacuum packaging machine also has the optional extra of a kit for the insertion of inert gases.
- safety system against the risk of overheating of the sealing bars.
MV 50 SWING INOX - industrial vacuum packaging machine in stainless steel
Equipped with a movable chamber, this packaging machine reaches high standards of reliability, sturdiness and durability, always guaranteeing the maximum packaging quality of nuts or of any other food product.
- high-speed in the packaging process, with no effort;
- quality of the materials and of the structure, made in AISI 304 stainless steel according to EC standards.