Ice cream is a product with very particular requirements. On the one hand, it is a food that deteriorates quickly as soon as its ideal storage temperature is changed. On the other hand, it is one of those products that focuses heavily on personalising the packaging.
This means that it is essential to use professional and reliable ice cream packaging machines for the conservation of this delicate product, like minipack®-torre flow pack machines, the best for ice cream preservation.
Let's discover our best models and their characteristics.
Minipack®-torre Flow packs are the best ice cream packaging machines
Flow packs are the ideal packaging machines for ice cream cones, on sticks and biscuits. They create a package in the shape of a “pad”, with 3 seals: two horizontal and one vertical, at the centre. Their greatest advantage is versatility: you can package products of very different sizes, with a wide variety of film. Furthermore, you can mount them directly in line to customise the packaging as soon as it is ready.
The minipack-torre range includes 2 different models of flow pack machines:
- MiniFlow 400 EVO, which can produce up to 100 packs per minute for products of up to 180 mm. It is very user-friendly, in fact it is designed to simplify maintenance and cleaning operations. Thanks to the presence of 3 high-performance Brushless motors and a 7” Touch-Screen panel, this ice cream packaging machine is very practical and flexible.
- MiniFlow 600, the largest and most efficient, with a rate of 120 packs per minute (up to 600 mm). It can guarantee very high performances and it is characterized my versatility and high technological level. It is perfect for those businesses that are looking for a high-quality and efficient product.
Depending on your type of business and production rate, you will find that one is more practical than the other.
Speed, practicality and aesthetics
The greatest challenge of impulse ice cream and popsicle packaging is product integrity. It must be packed quickly and with minimal heat during the sealing stage so as not to trigger the thawing process. Even slight melting, in fact, can make the product not sellable.
At the same time, the ice cream packaging must be:
- practical, that is, lightweight and easy to open
- resistant and suitable for storage at freezing temperatures
- pleasant to look at, because in the food sector, an attractive package can convince the consumer and guide their purchase.
This is the reason why flow pack machines are the best for ice cream packing, in fact they respect perfectly all these requirements.
If you are not sure which ice cream packaging machine is most suitable for your business, write to us: our sales department is always at your disposal.