In this article, you will find out about:
- How flow-pack packaging works and when to use it
- The advantages of flow-pack packaging
- Minipack®-torre flow-pack packaging machines
How flow-pack packaging works and when to use it
Flow-pack packaging stands out for its ability to make safe and aesthetically pleasing packages in a very short time.
The procedure involves positioning the product directly inside the packaging film, which will then be sealed in three points: two transverse and one longitudinal seals.
The result will be a package that is often defined as a “pillow” and which is normally used to package food and non-food products in a single package.
With regard to the type of film used, this can be made of various materials: shrink film, BOPP, OPA /PE laminates, etc. This represents a great advantage since it makes this packaging machine even more versatile.
With its features, a flow-pack packaging machine is in fact ideal for packaging a wide range of products, both food and non-food products. Among the most common are:
- Candy, sweets, chocolate bars, snacks;
- Dry baked products such as crackers, breadsticks, rusks, etc;
- Miscellaneous objects;
- Home care products, such as dishwasher tablets;
Therefore, Flow-pack packaging is indeed ideal for safe packaging of products from very different sectors but which have one thing in common: packaging speed and high productivity.
The advantages of flow-pack packaging
In addition to the great versatility that we have already mentioned, a flow-pack packaging machine has numerous advantages. In fact:
- The packaging is perfectly sealed and guarantees maximum safety in terms of the products’ properties;
- Since the packages are rather eye-catching, they are perfect to put on public display;
- The machine, in addition to ensuring extremely high packaging rates, is particularly resistant, a feature that makes it very reliable and durable;
- It makes it possible to customise the packages with customer’s logos and text so as to create original but above all unique products.
In addition to having all these features, minipack®-torre flow-pack packaging machines stand out for two other important factors. In fact:
- Production is entirely Made in Italy, a guarantee of reliability and quality;
- Our packaging machines boast a very high level of technology. In fact, having a dedicated research and development laboratory, the minipack-LAB, enables us to study new solutions on a daily basis in order to make the machines increasingly more efficient and advanced.
The minipack®-torre flow-pack packaging machines
Let’s take a look at the Minipack®-torre packaging machine features:
MINIFLOW 400 EVO: is ideal to package backed products, pharmaceuticals and miscellaneous objects and is designed to simplify maintenance and cleaning operations as much as possible. This packaging machine features 3 Brushless motors and a 7″ Touch-Screen, which enables greater versatility in format changes in order to further facilitate packaging operations. Miniflow 400 can pack up to 100 products per minute with a maximum dimension of 180 mm.
MINIFLOW 600: this is a particularly versatile and technologically advanced model designed for businesses with high production requirements. This model is ideal for packaging baked products, pharmaceuticals and miscellaneous objects and features 3 Brushless motors and a 7” Touch-Screen panel for improved machine control. Miniflow 600 packs up to 120 products with a maximum dimension of 600 mm.
Find out more about our flow-pack packaging machines!