The chamber vacuum sealers are the most suitable for the catering sector for an important reason: the chamber can achieve an almost total vacuum (about 99%). Consequently, food preservation is better and longer lasting, but not only.
Let us see:
- Which vacuum sealers should be chosen: trolley or tabletop?
- Special vacuum applications (solid and liquid packaging, marinate and sous-vide cooking)
- The difference between chamber vacuum and an external suction machine
- The advantages of our chamber vacuum sealers
Which are better chamber vacuum sealers: tabletop or trolley?
Depending on whether your restaurant or delicatessen is small, medium or large, minipack®-torre offers two categories of chamber vacuum sealers: tabletop and trolley. In what ways do they differ?
Tabletop chamber vacuum sealer
Tabletop chamber vacuum sealers are machines suitable for small restaurants and delicatessens that need to place the packaging machine on the kitchen tabletop or shelves, within reach. The front sealing bars measure from 310 mm to 626 mm.
They are professional vacuum sealers, their operation is easy to understand and accessible, starting with the display: an intuitive control panel on which you can set up to 10 customisable programs (for example, meat, fish, vegetables, liquids, etc.).
For some models, which form part of the XP range, a labelling and vacuum tracking system is also available: the created vacuum is monitored and the data collected is printed on labels (conforming to HACCP protocol).
Trolley chamber vacuum sealer
Trolley chamber vacuum sealers are, on the other hand, designed for those with larger spaces available or for those who need to move the packaging machine from one room to another: thanks to its pivoting wheels, it can be moved quickly and effortlessly.
Trolley sealers are larger, considering that the smallest front sealing bar measures 450 mm and the largest one measures 656 mm. Here again you will find packaging machines designed to track vacuum during the process and print the information labels.
Some models of chamber vacuum machines offer even greater capacity to accommodate large products. Other models have a double tank, i.e. divided into two separate chambers, a feature that allows two products to be packaged at the same time, even if two different programs are set.
Do you want to see the full range of minipack®-torre chamber vacuum sealers? Visit the section where you will find precise information on every model:
Packaging but also vacuum cooking
In addition to packaging food in a safer manner – both in terms of hygiene and appearance – chamber vacuum sealers can also be used for vacuum cooking. Sous-vide marinating and cooking techniques require the food to be marinated or cooked after being vacuum-packed.
By preventing the product from oxidising and its organoleptic properties from being altered, the final food retains all of the flavour, consistency and freshness of when it was packaged. The same mechanism for creating the vacuum also allows liquid foods to be packaged, which cannot be done with a machine with external suction.
Furthermore, we have developed two chamber vacuum sealers that can cook, marinate, make infusions and decoctions very quickly:
- Mini Cook 15, the only machine with a guide system for sous-vide cooking;
- MX 2, the minipack®️-torre novelty. We recommend it solely for home use but it is also perfectly suitable for the catering sector for recipes that require marinades, infusions and other liquid preparations.
The difference between a chamber vacuum sealer and an external suction machine
The vacuum sealers for non-industrial uses can also have external suction. What changes compared to the chamber sealers?
- Chamber machines are considered the actual professional vacuum sealers as they package the product placed inside the “tank” and apply vacuum by addition and not subtraction of air. This way, it is also possible to vacuum foods with a liquid or otherwise dense consistency, such as sauces, gravies, smoothies, juices, syrups, drinks, cocktails, etc.
- Machines with external suction, intended mostly for domestic use, leave the bag outside and draw out the air.
The advantages of our chamber vacuum sealers
Easy to use and precise in every detail, the minipack®️-torre vacuum range is a guarantee of high quality. In fact, more and more professionals in the food sector entrust their culinary creations to our packaging machines and particularly appreciate these advantages:
- attention to detail that derives from the minds of our designers in collaboration with the best chefs;
- the AISI 304 stainless steel structure, which allows easy cleaning and impeccable hygiene;
- advanced safety systems that allow you to work with complete peace of mind.
Discover the full range for professionals in the food and catering sector: