If your business deals with processing meat and fish, your packaging requirements are very different from producers and distributors of fruit and vegetables: the same applies to those who package bakery products or those who mainly work with liquid foods.
That is why certain distinctions must be made when packaging food products and each food must have the right packaging solution.
So let us show you the various solutions for the packaging of:
Packaging bakery products
If you need to package foods such as bread, breadsticks, pasta, brioches, focaccia bread, biscuits and other freshly baked products, the best performing machine is a flowpack machine, which falls among the more versatile solutions for the food sector: it works at high rates and produces aesthetically pleasing packages that protect their contents in an optimal manner.
Minipack-torre offers two different models of flow-pack machines:
- Miniflow 380. Fully electronic flow-pack machine, which can produce up to 80 packages per minute, for product dimensions up to 16 cm.
MiniFlow 400: Designed to pack materials and objects with dimensions up to 18 cm, with a speed of 100 packages per minute.
- Miniflow 600. Fully electronic flow-pack machine, which can produce up to 120 packages per minute, for product dimensions up to 60 cm.
Packaging fruit and vegetables
Fruit and vegetables must be protected from external agents and presented in clean packages that reflect the freshness of the product. The packaging of this kind of food products therefore relies on heat-shrink machines, able to produce sturdy packages with an impeccable appearance, in addition to preserving food quality.
All food packaging machines of the PRATIKA range are recommended, and in particular:
- Pratika 55 Smart. The automatic heat-shrink packaging machine with L-shaped sealing and built-in tunnel. It produces up to 1200 packages per hour.
- Pratika 56-T MPS. Automatic heat-shrinking machine with continuous sealing, fully electric and servo-assisted. It produces up to 3600 packages per hour.
Packaging meat and fish
Among all, packaging meat and fish is that which requires the greatest care, due to the risks associated with the uncontrolled deterioration of the fresh product. The ideal solution, in this case, is the vacuum packaging of the product, which may also entail packaging in a protective atmosphere. This particular type of food packaging in fact protects the food from oxidation and from external agents, while also preserving all the organoleptic characteristics and indeed, paves the way for subsequent, delicious processing, such as sous-vide cooking.
For the packaging of these food products, minipack®-torre offers you machines such as:
- MVS52 X. Trolley vacuum sealing machine with 53 cm sealing bars, ideal for butcher’s shops. It creates the vacuum inside the packaging in 22 seconds.
- MV 50 SWING INOX. Stainless steel industrial vacuum sealing machine with sliding hood and 62 mm sealing bars. It guarantees high standards of reliability, sturdiness, durability over time and the highest packaging quality.
Packaging of canned goods, bottles and multipacks in general
If, on the other hand, the required packaging is of secondary type, such as the plastic film that binds plastic bottles or cans of beans, then the perfect machine is a sleeve wrapper. The term ‘sleeve wrapper’ indicates the production of bundles, i.e. multi-pack packages, wrapped in an extremely resistant thermoplastic material.
Our range of sleeve wrappers includes models such as:
- MS 90 AL. Automatic sleeve wrapper with double motorised belt (before and after the sealing bar) and built-in tunnel. It makes up to 10 packages per minute.
- MS 90. Semiautomatic sleeve wrapper with pusher and 90 cm sealing bar.
- WRAPJET 20 F. Automatic seamless film sleeve wrapper with plc and multiline divider (6 tracks) and automatic loading of cardboard flaps, for packing bundles with film only or film + flap. It makes up to 20 packages per minute.
Get in touch with our experts for a free consultation or for further information on our range of packaging machines. With minipack®-torre you can pack any food product with ease.